My MIssion's Temple

My MIssion's Temple
So excited to be able to go to this temple!!!!

A Sister Missionary Blog

My photo
Des Moines, Iowa
A sister on her journey to Iowa
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 10, 2013

2 months down in the books!

It is crazy that today is my 2 month mark. They have flown by!!
 
Update, June 22nd baptism is still a go...but I am thinking he won't be ready by then because he doesn't really let us teach. So keep him in your prayers! We also have another baptismal date set for june 29th! I think that one is a little more solid. But we will see. He was to give up smoking! But he is working hard and has committed to it. He has until saturday to completely stop so today he is allowed for have 4 cigarettes!
 
My daughter/trainee is AWESOME!!!!!!!! We get a long so great..she gave me an awkward sloth hug the first day. So yeah we get along just great! Her name is Sister Wolfgramm, she is from Georgia but was studying at BYU. She is so amazing seriously. I feel like she is my trainee because she doesn't need to be trained at all. I love her and I think we are both just so excited about the work that it willl be great!
 
This week was a crazy one, we were so busy everyday so I really appreciated it! However I miss going to bed earlier haha! I think things will slow down a little more this week. Sorry this is such a short email..I don't have much to say. Plus I don't have that much time! But know that I love you all!!!
 
Oh yeah, Sister He actually got to stay with me in Iowa City until tomorrow. So tomorrow I will drive her to the stake center and she will go to Des Moines that night and then fly back to utah. Feel free to visit her, she will be expecting everyone to come! I am actually going to miss her a lot. These last few days we have gotten a lot closer! But I am excited for it to be just me and Sister Wolfgramm..I feel like we will just be smiling all the time!!!! I Love being a missionary. I know that this church is so true. Not a doubt in my mind. I love seeing my investigators faces light up when the feel the spirit! Just remember everyone that I love you, most importantly God loves you!
 
Love Sister Missy Bevan :)



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment