This girl is home now! I miss her so much! We are going to be best friends!
Okay so the moment you all have been waiting for. My new companion is Sister Emily Samford straight out of the MTC, She is from San Bernardino California! She is 19 and ready to work. She is pretty quite right now but I think that in a few weeks she will be more open and not as scared! But good news.....none of my children have been from utah. How cool is that?!?! and only two of my companions have been from utah! I think that is pretty cool!
Sister Hosteenez went to Fort Dodge. Can you believe it?!?!?! We were laughing so hard! Seriously soooooo funny! Speaking of Fort Dodge. President called me yesterday and told me that I really need to go to Damien's baptism. So this saturday we get to take a trip to Fort Dodge! Damien even asked me to give the talk on the Holy Ghost. I am so excited! I am seriously so happy for this day to have finally come. Not only do I get to see Damien but I get to see the Fort Dodge ward too. Man I miss that ward so much!
Ann Marie came to church yesterday! It was so great to be able to have them there sitting next to me! I love that family so much! She even said, "when I get my license back I will be able to drive and to stay longer!" But her kids just like took off to the next classes and were already making friends. It was just so awesome!
Also funny quote from president this week. At transfer meeting he was sick. He goes, "I am afraid that I have developed an allergy to corn.....I am in BIG trouble here in Iowa!" I seriously love president so much!
Well that is about all that I have to share. I love you and miss you!
Love Sister Missy Bevan
No comments:
Post a Comment