This week was a pretty good one! Monday we went and taught Joshua and it was amazing!!!!!!! He became our investigator. Also we went and saw him the next day and we set a baptismal date with him! He is going to get baptized on Oct. 11th! That is my last weekend here! YAY! But he came to church this sunday and really enjoyed it, We are going to be seeing him today too! He is the one that we saw when I was holding the pizza box and he said we were dignified! it is awesome! He is so prepared!
We also found a kitten this week that got hit in the middle of the road and came crawling up to us when we were walking on the sidewalk. It was the saddest thing in the world. But we were able to get help from a lot of people and called the Humane Society and they came and picked her up. But it was a crazy missionary opportunity! So many people talked to us!
Also this week Elder Cleverly (from my MTC district) got called as the new Assistant! I am so happy and excited for him!
Bad news of the week.....I got super sick again. Satan just really does not want me to be a finisher. It is so annoying! So we had to stay in one day. I am feeling better now. Still super congested but better. I was running a fever and everything so it was not fun! But here is a picture of that!
Well I love you all and miss you like crazy! I am going to be home before you know it! Kind of scary! But it will be good I hope!
Love Sister Missy Bevan
No comments:
Post a Comment