My MIssion's Temple

My MIssion's Temple
So excited to be able to go to this temple!!!!

A Sister Missionary Blog

My photo
Des Moines, Iowa
A sister on her journey to Iowa
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 15, 2014

"When your pants don't stay up with both a belt and suspenders, you know you need to wash your pants!"-Brother Ward

This week was a really good week. I don't feel like that much happened though. But it was literally a week filled with tears and tons of laughing! We got transfer calls and we found out that our district was getting cut in half. So that was really sad. Now in our district it is us, the Boone Elders and the Carroll elders. We went from ten people to six. It is a huge different. But district meeting this week was really good! So I think that it will be an alright change. That is what I hate about missions is literally every 6 weeks your heart gets ripped out again. I also had to say bye to Elder Hodges, he is home now! And Elder Hamilton who is now in Brazil. I don't like change! But that is alright! 
Seriously though Sister Samford and i spent so much time laughing this week. I don't really even know what about. I think we are both just really tired so that is what happens! We got to spend a lot of time with members this week and I feel like the members are supporting us a lot lately. I like it a lot! They have become my friends! Now it is going to be hard to leave again! The ward members are punks though....this week our bishop's son got home off his mission and so we had a get together at their house last night. They were showing a slideshow of his mission and what not....well every member was like "hey Sister Bevan...that's going to be you in a month!" Those little punks! I have realized this past week how soon it is going to be to me going home and I had a little mini panic attack! But I saw a billboard that had the date of October 18th on it...that is what caused it! So I took a picture with it! 

Also are you ready for this hilarious story.....I am going to be singing in sacrament hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Bet you never would have thought that this day would come huh! hahahahahaha! It will be on October 12th....so stay tuned! Bahahahhahaha I still can't believe it hahahahhahaha! 

In other news! Joshua is still doing so great! he came to all of church yesterday and really enjoyed it! We will be meeting with him tonight at the Ward's house so I am excited about that! He is still looking super good for October 11th! That will be a great way to end my mission! 

Other then that there really isn't anything new going on in our lives. Oh...Iowa State beat University of Iowa saturday. That was a terrible day for tracting. But the fun thing about it was I got to hear the football game at each door. That was really fun. Plus people were giving me updates hahaha! 

Well I love you all and miss you a bunch! Can't wait to see you again soon....well I can wait! Ahhh so many mixed emotions! Love you! 

Love Sister Missy Bevan


​

No comments:

Post a Comment