My MIssion's Temple

My MIssion's Temple
So excited to be able to go to this temple!!!!

A Sister Missionary Blog

My photo
Des Moines, Iowa
A sister on her journey to Iowa
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 22, 2014

"Call my wife"-Brother Ward "Which wife?"-Siri "How does Siri know I'm Mormon!?!?!?!"-Brother Ward


​Well this week was a fantastic one! It seemed super long but it was good! Monday we went with Sister Ward down to Ames to go shopping for Sister Samford for winter clothes....yay for shopping! Bleh! But it was a really long day and I was getting super trunky haha! But we got home and I was all excited to write a letter. Well we get the mail....guess what was in there. My trunky papers telling me the information about me going home. That did not make me any less trunky. UGH! That night we were suppose to have a lesson with Joshua at the Wards but he ended up cancelling last minute. So we stayed and had dessert and family home evening with the Wards. I seriously love those too so much! Brother Ward is the ward mission leader! He is awesome! They are 30 and 25, so you know...not too far from age. I seriously love them so much! 
Also this week we had Zone conference. Last one of my mission. Well I was the only one on this side of the mission that was leaving. So I was the only one that did my going home testimony. You ready for what happened? Full on tripped over Sister Samford's foot going up there. Full on tripped. My shoe came off and I couldn't get it back on. Literally it kept running away from me. Also in my sock...right at the toe, there is this huge hole. So everyone saw that too. We were all laughing! I would definitely do that going to give my going home testimony. I came in tripping and I am going out tripping. (See not much has changed) But it really was so funny. Everyone after was like Sister Bevan I am so sorry to see that your sock has a hole! haha! 

Really exciting news about investigators! We finally saw Jacob again! We are going to go teach him tomorrow! It was so good to see him! He carries his Book of Mormon in the car! I was so happy to see that! Also Joshua is doing SOOOOOO good! We had a lesson with him on Thursday and it was great! We taught the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I learn so much from him. I seriously wish you could all sit in on his lessons! But the best part about it...we asked if he had prayed to find out if the Book of Mormon is true. He said "I haven't but I already feel that it is true!" Can you believe that! I almost started crying! The Book of Mormon is so true. If you don't have a testimony of it then I strongly encourage you so take Moroni's promise in Moroni 10:3-5 (also the last two paragraphs in the introduction) and find out if it is true. Everything that we believe in depends on the Book of Mormon. It is so sacred and so special to me! I love the Book of Mormon so much! 

That is really all for this week. I didn't have any pictures from this week so I will send a picture of the Tall Johnson's. They are also my friends. They are the ones that too us to Nauvoo for the Pageant and the one that reminds me so much of dad! I love you all and miss you bunches! I am doing so good here so don't you even worry about that! 

Love, Sister Missy Bevan! 


Brother Johnson is 6'8 and Sister Johnson is 6'2. I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment