My MIssion's Temple

My MIssion's Temple
So excited to be able to go to this temple!!!!

A Sister Missionary Blog

My photo
Des Moines, Iowa
A sister on her journey to Iowa
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

How to write!

So I know that I am posting this a little early, but it is an excellent video on how to write me using dearelder.com. This website is AMAZING!! You can send me a letter for FREE when I am at the MTC, and also if you write a letter before noon then I will get it the same day. You can also send packages and everything. Such a great site!!!!!! Here is a link to the video. Only 34 more days!!!! I expect a letter the day I get there! hahaha ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4VJTT-SCTA

As of right now I don't have my MTC address....but once I get it I will be sure to post it!

No comments:

Post a Comment