My MIssion's Temple

My MIssion's Temple
So excited to be able to go to this temple!!!!

A Sister Missionary Blog

My photo
Des Moines, Iowa
A sister on her journey to Iowa
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 15, 2013

"I am getting two babies....my diaper bag needs to get bigger!"

So we received transfer calls this saturday. Both me and sister Wolfgramm are staying here in Iowa City! YAY!!!! Plus we are getting another Sister who I will be training. So I am going to be training two sisters....crazy. The Lord has a lot of trust in my I guess! But for right now we are calling my new trainee sister Baby! hahahaha we are really excited to meet her!
 
Along with another sister I am getting upgraded to a........MINI VAN! What?!!? Are you kidding me? I always said that I was never ever going to get a mini van but look. Here I am on a mission getting a mini van. Sister Wolfgramm says "Missions are a foreshadow of life after a mission." #ohoh So basically she thinks that when I get home and get married that I am going to have two babies really close in a row plus get a mini van. Gross! haha! So yeah that explains my subject. Basically this week I am going to go buy a backpack because I have to carry way too much stuff!
 
Also along with the good news there comes sad news. I am losing Sister Hill. :( She is going to open a new area and train! I am so sad that she is leaving me but I am so happy that she gets that opportunity. She is going to do so good but I will really miss her!!
 
I can't believe that another transfer is down in the books. Seriously this one went by SO fast! Everyone says that I am so much happier this transfer and I really think I am! They also came up with a new verb. It is to "Bevan". They also call me rubber legs. Yeah really they love me so much! I am just so much more my self this transfer and it has been great! I love this work! I know without a doubt that this gospel is so true!! Just read the book of mormon and you will know too! 
 
So for this next transfer we are going to be focusing on reactivation. We have 53 less active members. So we said that the Lord was not going to bless us with anymore members until we prove to him that we will take care of them. So basically we are reactivating. Our goal is to reactive 2 completely by the end of this transfer! So our numbers will be low and we are not expecting any baptisms. But we feel that this is what the Lord wants us to do! We are excited to get to work on this! 
 
I really do love it! I am happy that I get to stay another 6 weeks. We think it will be another 12. Which if you count that will be October 10th (My six month mark) Can you believe it?! Time is just going way too fast! I love you all and miss you!! Make sure that you are doing your missionary work! 
 
Love Sister Bevan! 



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment