So here starts my third transfer! Where does the time go?! Seriously, I am coming up on my 4 month mark!!!!!
Okay so this week...we got dropped by Elijah. Really sad. He said that he found another church to go to. But good news is one of our potentials randomly started to contact us again! YAY!!! Hopefully we will be meeting with him on Saturday!
My new baby's name is Sister Kissner. She is from Idaho Falls, and it 19. She is a youngin!! haha! But she wants to go into Law. It is great to have a new edition! Sister Wolfgramm is sad that her visa isn't here yet, but that means that we still get to be together! YAY!!! We are already planning for when we come home and we are best friends! We are going to go to the Temple all the time together. Especially since she loves the Logan temple! Man I love Sister Wolfgramm! I am grateful she hasn't gotten her visa yet! I know that when we get seperated we are both going to be crying! Another really sad thing is we got moved to another district. That aren't nearly as cool as the other district. Our other district is also really struggling with us not being in their district and we are struggling in our other district. But it is okay. My chin is up and we are going to do great things! It just means that Elder Bailey doesn't get to be my district leader anymore. The sad thing about missions is you get attached to people and they become your family then about every week your heart gets ripped out! Man loving people because you see how Heavenly Father loves them is tough! But it is okay I will make it through, because then about two days later you are moved on to the work!
This week we get to go to NAUVOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! We are going with Patrick (ward mission leader) and Mandy (his fiance, and our investigator) we are going to go to the Pageant! Man I am so excited! We are also heading out a little early so that way we can go hang out in the temple! I am so excited to go to the temple. I need some temple blessings in my life right about now! It is different when you don't get to go to the temple every week. It is a lot harder than I expected! But friday is going to be a wonderful day and I am really looking forward to it!
Well sorry this is really short! Not much really happened this week I guess! But missionary work is great, I get to embrace my natural awkwardness! :) really appartently Sister Wolfgramm says I say stupid things all the time and I never even notice! Well the church is so true! I am so grateful that I get to represent Christ right now during this time of my life. It is such a blessing to be able to see the Gospel change lives. It is so exciting to be able to wear that badge close to my heart and to know that I am representing such an amazing thing. I challenge you all this week to share your testimony with someone. I promise that it will come naturally and that as you do share your testimony you will be able to strengthen your own plus really be able to help someone out!
I love you all and miss you!
Love Sister Missy Bevan!
P.s. Is Hostess really back?!?!?! I saw it in the grocery store! The church is true!
NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
No comments:
Post a Comment