So I have been out for 4 months. What the! When did that happen?! I feel like it should still be April but no, it is like halfway through August! That is crazy!
This week was great we are starting to get our members coming back to get ready to go to school. So yesterday we had a whopping 32 people at church! Yay! It was crowded! I don't know how I am going to handle a family ward haha! But we have 3 new members who are really solid so I am excited about that.
So cool story.....University of Iowa was just ranked #1 party school! Yay! Those are the people that I am trying to teach. It is ridiculous. Sunday morning we were walking to church and all over there was throw up and beer bottles and all sorts of things on the streets. So basically yeah...they are the number 1 party school. By 3 on Saturday everyone was already wasted. Let's just say we didn't find any new investigators.
Also we had exchanges a lot. Sister Wolfgramm and I were walking and this old lady pulls over on the side of the road and goes "you two are the nicest dressed young ladies I have seen in a long time in this area. I have been seeing way too many butts!" It was the cutest thing then she just drove off waving! I love old people!
Also our investigator that said he was bisexual dropped us. He said that he doesn't believe in Chirst. That he committed the greatest sin by saying he was a God and that he doesn't believe that he rose again. So that was a fun lesson! But yeah he just wanted to argue.
Hopefully things will start looking up since people are starting to come back. That is it for the stories here! Two more weeks and it is transfers! Crazy!
Love you!
Sister Bevan
NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
No comments:
Post a Comment