Sorry I sent that last one on accident. But yeah my transfer doctrine is that I am going to open a new area and get a new trainee. Sister Wolfgramm is going to finish the training of Sister Kissner. So I don't know where exactly I will be but I am definitely leaving Iowa City. Yesterday was my last sunday at the branch and it was actually pretty sad! I cried (surprise there!) But I am excited for the new opportunity to go somewhere else. I won't lie I am pretty freaked out about opening a new area, but I think that it will be good for me! Next week I will be able to let you know where I am! Exciting stuff. However I know that thursday is going to be a really rough day saying bye to Sister Wolfgramm and Sister Kissner. I will probably cry a lot! Missions literally just rip your heart out every 6 weeks.
Also yesterday I got the privilege to have a hearing test....guess what! My hearing is great!! I am totally normal (kinda). But Mandy (here is your shout out Mandy) did it for me and it was really fun! We also took pictures of my ear drum. Such a fun activity if you ask me! But my tympanic membrane is really awesome. I enjoyed looking at it!
I also finished the Book of Mormon yesterday. Here is a fun challenge for you all, if you read 15 pages a day of the Book of Mormon you will finish in about 31 days. Try it! It is really fun and you understand the stories a lot better!
This week we did get one new investigator! He is pretty cool! But it was really funny because he said that he would come to church, but Sunday night we got a text from him that said "Sorry I didn't come to church today, I was too hungover." Story of Iowa City right there!
I think that the Lord knew it would be too much temptation to be here in Iowa City for the football games! The first one is this Saturday! I can't believe it is football season. It seems like it is still April. I am telling you that mission time is crazy!
School started today so good luck everyone who is at school! But because school is starting there is a lot more people out and about which has been nice. A lot more people in the branch now too!
Well that is all I can really think of now. I love you all and miss you! I can't believe that this is another transfer down! I am going on my 4th transfer and at the end of this next transfer will be my 6 month mark. Crazy!
Keep praying and reading the Book of Mormon. I know that God hears and answers our prayers. He is a God of Miracles!
Sister Bevan
NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
No comments:
Post a Comment