My MIssion's Temple

My MIssion's Temple
So excited to be able to go to this temple!!!!

A Sister Missionary Blog

My photo
Des Moines, Iowa
A sister on her journey to Iowa
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 26, 2013

"You can throw a table at my wedding!"..."what makes you so sure that you are getting married?"

Subject line basically sums up mine and Elder Bailey's friendship. It is definitely a love hate sort of a deal! But don't worry I know that deep down I am his favorite sister there is! To explain the quote...Elder Bailey was just being Elder Bailey and said that he wanted to throw a table, then he said that he really just wants to throw a table at a wedding. So me being the nice person I am (also really humble) said "well you can throw a table at my wedding." Then he proceeded with, "what makes you so sure that you are getting married?" All the missionaries in the room went silent and their mouths dropped. So I just started laughing! I know that no one else thinks this is funny. I just want to really embarrass Elder Bailey. But seriously it was so funny! 

So Friday night I got my transfer call! You ready for this?! Well.............I am OPENING UP A NEW AREA AND TRAINING A NEW SISTER.



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment