So exciting news.......Bellah passed her baptism interview last night! I am going to have my first baptism this Friday!!!!!!!! I am soooo excited! But I have been able to see so many miracles here in Fort Dodge. I still know that I am here for a reason, actually a lot of reasons! So I am so happy that the Lord gives revelation today!
There wasn't really anything exciting that happened this week. We went to the college to teach a girl, and we picked her up as an investigator. While we were in the middle of the lesson with her there was a guy that walked right by us with a Utah State shirt on. So I freaked out and my heart was pounding. But we were in a lesson so I couldn't go run after him. I am hoping that we will see him again. That was just so crazy to see that! But the college here is awesome...everyone comes up and talks to us. We met this way cool guy, he even came to church yesterday! All three hours! But we are hoping that we can make him an investigator this week. He is on the basketball team here so he is always pretty busy! But he is cool and we talk sports all the time! It is great!
Sister Batty and I are still getting a long so great! She always tells me that if it wasn't for me that she would not be on her mission anymore. So I know that I was sent here for her, that was one of the reasons I needed to be here. But I know that her and I will be friends after the mission! But she has said that she is so much happier now and has learned that missions can be fun! Even the members and the investigators have noticed how much happier she is! Wow I feel like I was just bragging about myself...sorry. That was not my intent! But I love Sister Batty! She told me that the other night I was laughing in my sleep. It wasn't just a chuckle it was like my full on laugh! She said it made her start laughing! I am pretty sure that we talk to each other in our sleep too! It is pretty funny!
Anyway, I want you all to know that I know that this Gospel is true. I know that we have the fullness of the gospel that Jesus Christ set up while he was here on the earth. I am so grateful that it has been restored through Joseph Smith.
I love you and miss you all! But I know that this is where I need to be!
Love Always Sister Missy Bevan
Here is a picture of Sister Batty and me! Cool fact...she did beauty pageants and won! hahahahaha
Here is the Hampton District! Half of us our English speaking the other half are Spanish! We are cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment