My MIssion's Temple

My MIssion's Temple
So excited to be able to go to this temple!!!!

A Sister Missionary Blog

My photo
Des Moines, Iowa
A sister on her journey to Iowa
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 3, 2014

Fwd: "Everything you do just reaffirms your weirdness!"-Sister Batty

So the people here in Fort Dodge are hilarious!!!!!! Let me just tell you something someone said here. "Don't get all up in my kool aid when you don't know what flavor it is!" Is that just not the funniest thing in the world!! I laughed really hard! Sister Batty and I have said it a couple of times now!
 
This week we were able to get a new investigator which was great! She is awesome, but we aren't sure if she will accept the gospel anytime soon. But we still have hope! We also taught our 13 year old investigator. We taught the law of chastity. Oh my heck!!! Funniest weirdest lesson in the entire world! But we laughed so hard! But I think she understands it now!
 
Also some exciting news. I have a baptism on Saturday......I am not going to say who it is yet. You will just have to stay tuned until next week when I send a picture. All I can say is be excited because I AM EXCITED!!!!!
 
I love the Gospel so much! I am grateful for the fact that I get to serve a full time mission! There is this really neat video that I enjoyed a lot! Hopefully you all will too!
 
 
God has given us all talents. What are you doing to gain more talents?
 
P.s. sorry this is so short! We have two people here at the library that really love talking to me so yeah! I don't have any time! But I love you all!
 
Love,
Sister Bevan

No comments:

Post a Comment