I realized I never sent this to my blog.....but here it is now!
So this week was AWESOME!!!!!! As you know Bellah got baptized on Friday! It was such a beautiful baptismal service! She did great, and her mom seems to be so much happier now that she is baptized! When they came to church yesterday they were laughing so much and just having a good time. Jade is still undecided if she wants to get baptized or not....but I think she will! Here is a picture of cute little Bellah! I just love her so much!
Ready for the other exciting news from this week........SISTER WOLFGRAMM GOT HER VISA!!!! She leaves Feb 10th for Brazil! I got to call her and talk to her! She is really excited but also sad because she loves it here in Iowa. But it really is time for her! She is leaving the day after her birthday! But I am so excited for her! I am really excited to have Brazilian posterity! The last thing she said to be was be expecting an email in two weeks! I love my little sister wolfgramm!
If anyone is looking up the weather here in Fort Dodge you will see that I am basically in the North Pole. Holy cow is it SOOOOOO cold! But the really cool thing about it being super cold is that there are sun dogs! Sun dogs are little rainbows that show around the sun when the moisture in the air is frozen! Cool things...you should Google them!
This week we also taught at the prison....that is always such a neat experience! I never realized how much the Spirit can be there in the prison! All the guys we teach are so awesome! I always look forward to Saturday mornings and being able to go there!
I just love being a missionary so much and just being in the place where God needs you to be at the right time! Yesterday after church we had planned to go to a less active members house. She texted us during church and told us that she didn't want us to be out in the weather and so she didn't want us to come over. Well we decided to go over anyway. Well when we got there she told us that her cat was dying and that she was not doing good at all. It was awesome that we decided to go even though she told us not to. Her cat ended up dying while we were there. She told us that if we weren't there that she would have been a wreck. So I am so grateful that we were able to be there for her! I really do love that God guides are paths so much. She is having a hard time, but she is doing better!
Well I love you all and I hope that you are doing good! Know that I know with all my heart that this gospel is true. I am so grateful for the knowledge that I have because of the Book of Mormon!
Love,
Sister Missy Bevan
watch this video...it is so moving! Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment