My MIssion's Temple

My MIssion's Temple
So excited to be able to go to this temple!!!!

A Sister Missionary Blog

My photo
Des Moines, Iowa
A sister on her journey to Iowa
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 21, 2014

I just want to be warm all over, not just my armpits! Sis Batty






Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 12:00:53 -0600
Subject: "I just want to be warm all over, not just my armpits!"-Sister Batty
From: melissa.bevan@myldsmail.net
First things first, the weather here has been so much better! It is actually snowing….so I am really happy because that means that it is warm enough for it to actually snow. 

Transfers were this last week and both Sister Batty and I will be staying here in Fort Dodge for another transfer. So we are excited about that. We were almost positive that she was going to get transferred but she isn't. So that is great! But next transfer we are like 99% sure that she will get transferred! But we are excited that we get to be together for another 6 weeks! This is what we did to celebrate!

 Inline image 1

This week was full of service. I think we did about 20 hours of service for some less active members. But it was great! I really like doing service and a lot of it was cleaning. Cleaning always helps me with stress. So that is great!

On Saturday we had our district meeting in Hampton and the elders there were filling up the font for their baptism they were going to have. Well we went and got lunch, they forgot to turn of the font and it over filled. Pretty funny! I took a picture! 

Inline image 3

Also our mailbox got knocked over. Like completely over. Someone ran into it. So that was a really sad day for us. Now we wait for the Dillon's to go pick it up at the post office! oh well not like I get mail anyway haha! ;)

Inline image 4

Also this week I went and got a perm on P-day. So now my hair is curly! Haha! It is a nice change and I literally don't have to do like anything with my hair which is nice! 

Honestly though there isn't really much to talk about this week! But I love you all and miss you all! I hope you had a great valentine's day! 

Love Sister Missy Bevan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment