My MIssion's Temple

My MIssion's Temple
So excited to be able to go to this temple!!!!

A Sister Missionary Blog

My photo
Des Moines, Iowa
A sister on her journey to Iowa
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 21, 2014

"Your genes....my genes....no jeans"-Sister Chirinos

First off can you believe that Sister Chirinos said that! Okay is was hilarious and I literally fell on the floor laughing because of it! So funny!
 
This week was amazing! We taught 21 lessons! Crazy right? Not to mention that a lot of them were member present lessons which are always the best! I encourage you all to go out with the missionaries! Members are sooo important! But we got a new investigator this week...his name is Lonnie and HOLY COW he is so prepared. I felt like I was in a preach my gospel video everytime we taught him which was three times this week! He has been off Meth for 4 years and off alcohol for 14! He is amazing and just soaking everything in! We invited him to be baptized on May 24th and he goes yeah....that would be really good! He is just amazing!
 
Our investigator Tammy kind of took a turn for the worse yesterday...but I think that we will be able to get things worked out with her. She is still amazing and I love her! Damian is doing great! We now get 1,500 miles a month (SUCH A BLESSING) so we are going to be able to go out and see him more often. When we went out this time he was teaching us! It was great!
 
Also this week were followed behind a car with a Utah License plate...he was black so of course we followed him. We literally followed him into the mall parking lot. We aren't creepy. Then we left a note and a Mormon.org card on his car....he hasn't called. But I have faith that he will! haha! I bet you didn't know that missionaries are certified creepers! :)
 
Also I embarrassed my district really bad this week. It was SO funny! We were at this Chinese Buffet after district meeting...well there was this adorable girl. She loved me and kept coming up to me. Well when she was leaving her family put bunny ears on her....she walks up to me and in a voice that I didn't even knew existed in me I go "Are you a bunny?!.......BYE" and she4 smiled really big and walked away! But is was HILARIOUS! We all just died laughing! Man missions are great!
 
Anyway I am so grateful for what my Savior has done for me! It is because of him that I can repent which I am so grateful for because I make mistakes everyday. There is this amazing video that you all need to watch if you haven't already (which I am sure that you all have)
 
 
Also this is an amazing video....watching this just reminds me of the prisoners. Every single person gets another chance because of our Savior! I am again so grateful for that! Hopefully by watching this you can feel that love that I have for the prisoners! They are amazing!
 
 
Well I love you all and miss you very much! Know that I am doing good and that I am healthy! Thanks for all your love and support!
 
Love Sister Missy Bevan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment