This week was a great one! We were able to see a lot of miracles. But to start out......Damitrice called! The guy that we followed that I talked about last week and said that I had faith that he'd call. Well he did Tuesday morning! I was in shock! It was soooooo funny! Now we have his number! But we gave him to the Elders because he is in their area :(
Also this week was stake conference. We were able to have two of our investigators there which was neat! Someone said, I can't remember who, Family is the pattern of Heaven. I totally believe that! I love my family so much and they are my heaven. (Shout out to my family!)
All of our investigators are doing really good. We were blessed with two new investigators this week too. One of them is Lonnie's son. We invited him to sit in on a lesson and he looked at me in the middle of the lesson and goes "where is the church?!" So we told him then I go "Zach do you want to get baptized?" He goes "yeah (quietly) Yeah! (loudly)" The Young family was sent from Heaven and I feel so privilege to be able to be teaching them! They are going to do amazing things in the church!
We were also able to teach 20 lessons this week. The Lord has been blessing us so much! I can't even begin to describe how much this past transfer has changed my mission. I am so grateful to my Father in Heaven. P.s. this could potentially be my last transfer in Fort Dodge....I pray that it won't but you never know! We had interviews and I begged and pleaded to President to let me stay here for the rest of my mission....he said "No. That won't happen." :( but he is going to pray about me staying here another transfer. I really hope that I get to. I don't want to leave here!
Also this week was prom....well we forgot and us and the elder's went to Applebee's for my year mark dinner haha the same night as prom. So we looked like we were going to prom together. But obviously Sister Chirinos and I were modest. Goodness I had a big shock that I was not in Utah anymore. Those prom dresses were crazy! But that is about all to really say about this week! I love you and miss you all!
Oh yeah watch this video: http://www.mormonchannel.org/power-of-the-holy-spirit?v=1365732855001 ....it stars one of my heroes, Krista Meeks. We showed this with one of our member families this week. The Spirit really does so many wonderful things. I am soooooo grateful to know that I have the gift of the Holy Ghost! My life is blessed!
Sister Missy Bevan
No comments:
Post a Comment