My MIssion's Temple

My MIssion's Temple
So excited to be able to go to this temple!!!!

A Sister Missionary Blog

My photo
Des Moines, Iowa
A sister on her journey to Iowa
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

One week until I embark on my journey!

One week from today I will be entering the MTC!! I am excited but at the same time a little nervous. I think being nervous is only natural though since I am about to jump into a completely different life head first! But for the most part I feel excited! Thanks to my brother he posted this AWESOME video of an amazing girl who is a convert to the church. This video brings me so many chills. This makes me realize that what I am doing is important. I will be saving lives. I am only leaving my family for 18 months, because I am leaving them I am going to be able to help families have eternity together. I think I could do that right! Anyway I love his video and the girl in it! I can't wait to be able to save lives and to help bring the truth into people's lives. I know it won't be easy, but it will be worth it. Even if I only help out one person my 18 months will be worth it. 


I love the Lord. I know that if I obey the mission rules I will be able to teach with the Spirit. What I am doing is such a great thing, I can't wait for it! I know this church is true, it brings me so much happiness and peace. Because of my knowledge of that, that is why I am serving a mission. I want to bring that happiness to others. I want to help them return to their loving father in Heaven. ONE WEEK PEOPLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment