Well yesterday was Easter Sunday, as well as my farewell!! I thought it was such a great day filled so much with the Spirit! I am so thankful for all the wonderful family and friends that I had come out and support me yesterday. It really did means so much to me! You guys have no idea! So for my sacrament we had two speakers, Me and Scott McGrath who is also leaving on a mission on April 10th (we are going to carpool haha), the primary sang, the the choir sang. It was seriously such a spiritual meeting. Well I at least felt the Spirit.
My talk I felt like went really well! For some reason though all day I was super worried about it, normally when it comes to speaking I am just fine, but today was completely different. I feel like the reason I was so nervous about it was because most people judge how the missionary will be based on their talk...that is scary. If you give a bad talk you don't want people to be thinking you are going to be a bad missionary!!! When it was about time for me to get up, I prayed to Heavenly Father saying that "I am in thy hands now". I got to the pulpit and the nerves went right away....it was crazy! I guess they are right when they say have no fear when you are in the Lord's hands. I hope that I may always be able to remember that when I am actually serving my mission. I need not to fear, I am in the Lord's hands.
The after party at my house was great, the food was good, the conversations were good, the decorating was great. I am so thankful to have a sister that is an amazing party planner. It is because of her that my house looked so stinking cute! Plus I have the best family in the world with bringing food that they made! I really do have the best family, friends and neighbors! All in all it was a great day. I am so grateful for my Savior. I know my Redeemer Lives!!!!!!
Sorry for the pictures overload!! :)
My cute decorations/food
These girls are just purely amazing!
This guy, we get along haha!
These guys are my Utah Jazz buddies!!
Oh ya know, just my best friend and his best friend!! These guys are such a blessing
The Ropolo's, they are great!
Oh Mimi!!!
This just proves that I have the best sisters!
Now the overload of family pictures!!!
The Bro's, these men are the greatest! (and they are all single ;))
My grandparents, I love them!!!
My parents, they are the best parents ever!
And my family, these guys are my best friends since Day 1!!
Huge thank you to everyone that helped! You guys are honestly the best!!!!!!!!
Now all that's left, leave on my mission! Crazy!! 9 days!!!!!
Now all that's left, leave on my mission! Crazy!! 9 days!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment