Well it is time for me to go to the MTC!!! I have waiting 125 days, and it is now time for me to take the trek to Provo!!! If you guys want to write me (which I hope you do!) here are my addresses....
MTC Address (Use dearelder.com super easy)
Sister Melissa Kaye Bevan
MTC Mailbox #87
IA-DMOIN 0424
2005 N. 900 E. Provo, UT 840604-1793
Then come the 24th of April I will be flying to Iowa! So from probably the 23 on, send it to this address!
Sister Melissa Kaye Bevan
Iowa Des Moines Mission
8515 Douglas Avenue Suite 19
Urbandale, IA 50322
You guys are the best! Thank you for all the love and support!!! I will be keeping my blog up to date, so make sure you keep checking on here!!! Love you all and I will see ya later!!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love my Sister Missionary!!
ReplyDelete