I accidently sent that! Whoops!
Anyway it was so crazy to see him! He is doing summer sales this summer so he will be in the branch all summer long! I am excited! He sent a snapchat to everyone that we both knew! So yeah that was real fun!
Also I have started to keep a journal of all the insults my trainer gives me. She is not very nice, but I just laugh it off! :) I am used to being made fun of! But I promised a member from the branch that I would put them on my blog so that way she could read them! So here it goes! Oh just so you know a majority of these happened within three minutes of each other! Enjoy because we were laughing pretty hard!
Things Sister He tells me:
1: "I can understand why your family tells you it will take someone special."
2. "If you weren't born in the church then you would join and only come for sacrament then disappear." (There are some people in our branch that do that so she was comparing me to them...they are kind of really weird."
3. "You laugh like a man."
4. "You don't have enough IQ"
5. "Sister, please use your brain." (She says this one doesn't count because she said please. I still count it)
6. "If I told you I loved you, it wouldn't come from the heart."
7. "Please bless SIster Bevan, we know that she isn't perfect and please bless her life." (This is how she started the closing prayer after our companion planning.)
8. "When I first saw you, I went 'ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Why did SHE come on a mission?!'" (I told her as I was taking this as a compliment because she thinks that I should be married by now because I am too pretty. She responded with, "well you can think whatever you want sister.")
9. "I felt like a lot of the sisters were really normal." (She said this about all the other sisters that came with me...she didn't think I was normal.)
10. "Your singing is poison!!"
11. Her- "Are you excited to meet your new companion?" Me- "I guess I haven't really thought of it." Her- "well I am realy excited to get my new companion." (apparently she doesn't want to be with me anymore haha!)
This is just the few of the things she has said to me! There are plenty more but I will have to continue that on a different day. I promise we get along just great and we work really well together! haha everyone tells me she is just joking but then she responds with "well I only tell the truth." Elder Smith was talking to us on the phone last night and he got to hear her insulting me. It was pretty hilarious! Good thing I am tough and can handle it! During companionship inventory she told me that that is a strength of mine, that I can handle her truth haha! I know we are doing good though because she hasn't wanted to punch me like she has some of her other companions!!
Well things are good! This week was super slow because of finals, but this week is looking up! I am excited!!!
Love and miss you all!!!
Sister Bevan
NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
No comments:
Post a Comment