So this week, up and down with my emotions just like always haha! But I can testify that the Lord really is aware of each and every single one of us. Prayer is an amazing thing. So many wonderful things come from it. I have been able to witness miracles. Even if it was just a phone call from someone that made my night that much better! But we have 5 investigators! So I am pretty excited about that!! We got three of them this week! It has really slowed down because of summer now, all the crazy college kid students are gone. So it is really quiet now!
On sunday the second speaker didn't show up, so they randomly selected people to bear their testimonies. Guess who was picked? That is right. I was. Why does that always happen to me?! It was really good though and I am very happy that I got the opportunity to do that. I made people laugh and cry, so that is a good testimony right! Things are looking up here in the Iowa City YSA branch. I feel good things will be happening this summer! I will find out Saturday if I am training or not. Honestly, I hope I am training. I feel like it will give me so much more motivation. Then I am not just thinking about me, I will have someone else under my wing. I think it will be a lot more helpful to me! So pray that I can train. I feel like that sounds really weird but I honestly think that is what I need. But I guess the Lord knows what I need better so he will make whatever happen that needs to happen! I love you all, and miss you guys a lot! This week was filled with a lot of homesickness. But I am doing good now!!! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
No comments:
Post a Comment