My MIssion's Temple

My MIssion's Temple
So excited to be able to go to this temple!!!!

A Sister Missionary Blog

My photo
Des Moines, Iowa
A sister on her journey to Iowa
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Tornado Season has arrived!

So first things first. Yes there were Tornado warnings going on all night last night! It was actually really funny! So the sirens went off and my companion was like "can you hear that?" Of course I go "no, what are you talking about?" So she makes me open the window and sure enough sirens were going off! Then me being super smart decided oh I am just going to stay in my bed that is right next to the window and just watch out the window as I see bushes flying everywhere! haha! Then it started hardcore raining and lightening so I just continued to watch with the window open. Needless to say my face got pretty wet! But then we decided to go to sleep and I just stayed in my bed by the window. Then we got in trouble today by one of the counselors wives (that is where we do our laundry). She said to me, "when you hear those sirens go off you DO NOT just stay by the window." Appartently everyone else in our district slept in their halls or bathrooms. Haha I guess me and sister He just didn't really care, we wanted a good nights rest! haha! But so next time the alarm goes off I will consider going to sleep in the hall. Probably not though! But no tornadoes touched down so we were safe! No need to worry!
 
Secondly! Coolest story of this week!!!!!! I was sitting at church yesterday waiting for sacrament to start and in walks Nico VIrgi!!!!!!!!! He was in my college ward! My heart started pumping because of course I am already awkward and he was someone from home! So I walk up to him and I go "Nico?" and he stands up to give me a hug and I was like "AHHHHH I CAN'T DO THAT!!!!!!"



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment