The struggle is real today! This morning as we were eating breakfast we could not form sentences. So Sister Harmon goes "I am out of my mind today...I won't be up there....so don't even bother to come knocking." We laughed for a good 20 minutes. But really we are both struggling today! Thank goodness for P-day!
We also discovered hat the two of us are working with about 1/80 of the mission! That is kind of a lot! This week we did get an investigator! He is great and I think will be baptized by the end of this month...but unfortunately he is on the north side of town so we had to give him to he elders. So now we are at 0. But we have three potentials that we hopefully will be working with this week! Pray hard! But the work is slowly progressing! Well this keyboard is being really stupid and annoying, so this week is a short one! Know that I love you all and miss you! Oh I have noticed that Snapchat is still the cool thing to do! That was fun when I was on the bus and saw 3 people snapchatting!
Love Sister Missy Bevan!
NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
No comments:
Post a Comment