So this is going to be a really quick one because I am pretty much out of time!
This week was really good, we were able to get a new investigator and she is so solid! She basically has two feet in the water! We are really excited about her! We are going to have a church tour with her this week and then she is going to come watch conference with us! Super cool right?
Speaking of conference I am so excited for it and I hope that you are all too. I hear that there is going to be another big announcement made! I can't wait to see what it is! Also I hope all the sister were able to watch the relief society broadcast because that was amazing!
This week we went to the WML to have dinner and he is a big anatomy guy so I just looked through so many anatomy books. I was in Heaven! Seriously best day ever!
Then the temple trip with the youth was great! I was able to be like a temple worker and saturday and it was so much fun! I loved it! i can't wait for the day that me and my husband get to do that together! The temple is the best place in the world! I invite you all to try to get there this week! Especially the week before conference! It will help you to prepare!
Well things here in Macomb are great! I am loving every second of it! know that I love you all and miss you all so much! We should be getting transfer calls next monday! So that will be exciting! I promse to have a better email next week! I Love you and miss you all so much!
Go to the temple!!!!!!!!
Love Sister Missy Bevan
P.s. Shadowbrook ward, you will always be able to claim me!
NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
No comments:
Post a Comment