My MIssion's Temple

My MIssion's Temple
So excited to be able to go to this temple!!!!

A Sister Missionary Blog

My photo
Des Moines, Iowa
A sister on her journey to Iowa
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 23, 2013

"I don't want anymore junk in my trunk, then I will get a flat tire!!"-Linda

Man this week was such a great one! We were able to meet with Linda everyday! She even got a blessing from the Elders for a peace of mind! But the spirit was so strong with her this week so we SET A DATE WITH HER!  The date we set was for Janurary 25th! I feel like I am in a dream because of how prepared she is! It still doesn't feel real! She is excited to be baptized! The only thing that we have to work on her is smoking. But she is going to quit that cold turkey and so I really honestly think that she is going to get baptized before the 25th! I would not be surprised if she  gets baptized the 10th (my hump day, that would be the great present ever!)

The weather has been crazy! It has been pretty warm and then it got really cold!  Then we got an ice storm! That was fun! This is how fast it came....we drove to Linda's for an appointment. We came out and there was a sheet of ice on her stairs. I didn't know if was there so I totally fell. My feet came out from underneath me! Sister Harmon said that it looked like I went down an imaginary slide! It was pretty funny! Don't worry I am completely fine! Also to show you how bad it was....church got cancelled yesterday! It was so weird for it to be sunday and to not go to church. My whole day was thrown off. We went to Linda's and she goes man something seems off...I really think this whole not having church really threw you two off! It was true! Just a really weird sunday! We didn't even get to have our christmas program!

But things are great here in Macomb! Next week we get our transfer doctrine! I am pretty sure that I will be getting transfered. But you can never tell until you get the call. So stay tuned and next week hopefully I will be able to let you know what is going to happen to me. We are pretty certain that either Sister Harmon and I will be going. We have been together for 3 transfers....that is just unheard of! So I really think that I will be going!


I took a really cool picture of the star! It looks like the star that came when Jesus was born! Fitting for this week I would think! :)


Here is the Nativity Video!!! Have a very Merry Christmas! :)
I love you all! and see you in TWO days family!
Love Sister Missy Bevan

No comments:

Post a Comment