My MIssion's Temple

My MIssion's Temple
So excited to be able to go to this temple!!!!

A Sister Missionary Blog

My photo
Des Moines, Iowa
A sister on her journey to Iowa
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 30, 2013

"There is no other way I'd spend my friday nights then with my favorite kids and doing the dishes!"

So this week was Christmas (sure seems like that was forever ago)! I realized how blessed I truly am! I am so overwhelmed with how much love my family and friends showed me. Thank you to everyone that sent me gifts! They were really appreciated! I have the best family and friends (support system) in the world! 

Other than Christmas not much else has happened! We are 7 people short of getting our goal of 550 baptisms! That is so crazy! Speaking of baptisms Linda is doing great! She is really progressing and knows that this is true. She has prayed about the Book of Mormon and got the comfort feeling. She is doing so good and I have no doubt that she will be baptized in Jan. She even told us that she is going to stop smoking Jan. 1st. We haven't even taught her the Word of Wisdom yet! I love Linda so much and can't wait for her to get baptized! She is solid! We just need to help her get to church more often. 

We got our transfer doctrine today. Sister Harmon is going to be staying here in Macomb and train. I am getting transfered! It is kind of sad but I know that I will be where I need to be. I just wonder where that is and who my companion is going to be! Stay tuned for next week and I will be sure to let you all know! (P.s. branch members in Iowa City that read this. You should be at the stake center on thursday....that would be cool!:))

Well I love you all and miss you so much! I can't believe that I am coming up on my half way mark! TIme just flies!!! I know that this Gospel Is true. I know that this is what I need to be doing right now! THank you for all of your love and support! 

Love Sister Missy Bevan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment