My MIssion's Temple

My MIssion's Temple
So excited to be able to go to this temple!!!!

A Sister Missionary Blog

My photo
Des Moines, Iowa
A sister on her journey to Iowa
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 16, 2013

"You may be a reincarnation of me, but I'M NOT DEAD YET!"-Linda‏

 
This week was great! Monday we got to go to Carthage, man I love that place! We were the only ones there so we got a special tour, they took us to places they never really take people! The missionaries there (senior missionaries) loaded us up with stuff! It was SO great! They printed us out little things to put in our Books of Mormon when we hand them out. Place they gave us a lot o pass along cards! It was great! The Spirit there was so awesome!
Tuesday we had zone conference in Nauvoo! It was an amazing conference! We watch Ephraim's rescue! HOLY COW that is a tear jerker! I bawled the entire time basically! Such a good movie! Then today for Zone p-day we are watching 17 miracles!
I also realized this week that this mission is really just teaching me what I need to do to be an amazing member missionary when I get home!
We met with Linda and Stan almost everyday this week! They are doing great! Stan's biggest problem is that Joseph Smith saw God too! He said he fulls believes that he saw Christ...but he isn't so sure about God! So we are working on that! Also this week we discovered how much Linda and I are alike! Which is where the subject line comes from! She has been taking some new meds and oh my gosh...they make her so goofy! I love it! But they are doing great and are really progressing. I think that by next year they will be baptized!
baptized!



"The field is white, already to harvest..." hehehe (we got a foot of snow this week!)

This is the coolest picture ever! I loved Carthage!!!!!! (through the bullet hole in the door)

This is part of the Nauvoo Zone after Zone Conference! I love all of them!

This is a wonderful video about remembering the true meaning of Christmas. Christmas time is always full of hustle and bustle. But let us all remember the true meaning of Christmas. We need to help others out because that is what Christ would do. This season is for him!

http://www.mormonchannel.org/christmas-videos?v=2919740155001
I love you all! Not much longer (9 days, but who is counting) and I will get to see you!! AHHHH can't wait to Skype!
Love, Sister Missy Bevan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment