It has been a cold one this week! It has been great! Wind and humidity are not my friend! But yesterday it finally snowed so I am kind of happier! But it was only like 2 inches and now it is just going to freeze! But at least there is white on the ground. When there is whiteness on the ground then I am okay with it being cold!
This week has been a really good one! We were able to meet with our investigator Linda 3 times!!! She is the one that came to church surprisingly last week! Unfortunately she didn't come yesterday...she was planning on it but then her sister stole her to go shopping! But she wants to meet with us everyday! So that is good! She is literally just a miracle! Oh we love her so much and she is just so funny! Her husband is now interested in learning more too! So keep Stan and Linda in your prayers! This week we also had an amazing Zone training meeting! It was directly geared to Sister Harmon and I! It talked about talking to everyone...which we have done a lot better at since then. It also talked about how we need to just make ourselves happy. It is all about our attitude!
Yesterday was also just a day of miracles! Both Sister Harmon and I lost something this week...we didn't even leave them at the church. But both of our things showed up at church. Her thing the bishop was like hey I found somethings on the chair that you were sitting on in Sacrament! So we went and sure enough there were her hair clips! Then one of the guys from the ward came into Relief Society and asked if this was anyone's watch...sure enough it was mine! CRAZY!!!!! Then a girl and guy that we talked to on the bus a few weeks back came to church. We found out that the guy is a less active member from Monmouth and she is not a member! So we got her number and we plan on making her a member hahaha! But they are awesome! We plan on meeting with them this week. The Lord is blessing us so much! I also have been struggling with absolutely NO energy. Surprise there right? haha didn't think so! But I got a blessing yesterday and it was said that this trail would be lifted as long as I continue to work diligently! So I am excited about that!
Also I decided that missions are just one big ball of awkwardness! But it is okay because I love awkward situations! That is why I just love being a missionary. It gives me an excuse to be awkward! But her is the funny story of the week....ya ready? So we were leaving an appointment we had and we had to run so that way we could catch the bus. Well. there was a big branch in the way of my foot and I completely face planted it! Like seriously....face planted! My glasses flew off and Sister Harmon had to find them for me. It was the funniest thing in the world. I went back the next day and took a picture with what I tripped over. I know you were worried about if we caught the bus or not....well we did! So no worries! We just laughed about it the rest of the night! Oh such good times! I love being a missionary! Also I know you are worried if anyone saw...from my knowledge no. But if someone did I am sure they are the happiest people in the world!
This week has been a really good one! We were able to meet with our investigator Linda 3 times!!! She is the one that came to church surprisingly last week! Unfortunately she didn't come yesterday...she was planning on it but then her sister stole her to go shopping! But she wants to meet with us everyday! So that is good! She is literally just a miracle! Oh we love her so much and she is just so funny! Her husband is now interested in learning more too! So keep Stan and Linda in your prayers! This week we also had an amazing Zone training meeting! It was directly geared to Sister Harmon and I! It talked about talking to everyone...which we have done a lot better at since then. It also talked about how we need to just make ourselves happy. It is all about our attitude!
Yesterday was also just a day of miracles! Both Sister Harmon and I lost something this week...we didn't even leave them at the church. But both of our things showed up at church. Her thing the bishop was like hey I found somethings on the chair that you were sitting on in Sacrament! So we went and sure enough there were her hair clips! Then one of the guys from the ward came into Relief Society and asked if this was anyone's watch...sure enough it was mine! CRAZY!!!!! Then a girl and guy that we talked to on the bus a few weeks back came to church. We found out that the guy is a less active member from Monmouth and she is not a member! So we got her number and we plan on making her a member hahaha! But they are awesome! We plan on meeting with them this week. The Lord is blessing us so much! I also have been struggling with absolutely NO energy. Surprise there right? haha didn't think so! But I got a blessing yesterday and it was said that this trail would be lifted as long as I continue to work diligently! So I am excited about that!
Also I decided that missions are just one big ball of awkwardness! But it is okay because I love awkward situations! That is why I just love being a missionary. It gives me an excuse to be awkward! But her is the funny story of the week....ya ready? So we were leaving an appointment we had and we had to run so that way we could catch the bus. Well. there was a big branch in the way of my foot and I completely face planted it! Like seriously....face planted! My glasses flew off and Sister Harmon had to find them for me. It was the funniest thing in the world. I went back the next day and took a picture with what I tripped over. I know you were worried about if we caught the bus or not....well we did! So no worries! We just laughed about it the rest of the night! Oh such good times! I love being a missionary! Also I know you are worried if anyone saw...from my knowledge no. But if someone did I am sure they are the happiest people in the world!
Since it is the Christmas Season I decided that I will share this video to show how much good can come to the world when we are Christlike. I want you all to try your hardest to find a way that you can help out this Christmas Season. It literally could be just smiling at someone, or inviting someone to take the missionary discussion (obviously the latter would be the one that I would prefer! ;)) But pray to our Father in Heaven and ask him what you should do. I promise there is good that you and ONLY you could do! Also I encourage everyone to watch the Christmas Devotional from yesterday if you didn't get the chance!
http://www.mormonchannel.org/christmas-videos?v=1318641007001
I love you all! Let us all remember what the true meaning of Christmas is! :)http://www.mormonchannel.org/christmas-videos?v=1318641007001
No comments:
Post a Comment