My MIssion's Temple

My MIssion's Temple
So excited to be able to go to this temple!!!!

A Sister Missionary Blog

My photo
Des Moines, Iowa
A sister on her journey to Iowa
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 10, 2014

"Belly if you don't knock it off, I am going to poop everywhere!" Sister Batty

hahaha she is going to kill be for that subject line...but it was just too funny! 
 
This week has been a great one!!! We were really busy and blew a lot of miles haha! But for good reasons! We got to go do exchanges in Ames, Iowa. That is where Iowa State University is. Man I love that place and I REALLY want to serve there. It was really great because I got to go back on the campus and to try and find some people there. I seriously miss being on a campus! But I decided that I might just go to school there because it is sooooooo pretty! But exchanges were really good. I was with Sister Andersen and me and her just always have a good time when we are together! So we laughed a lot and worked really hard.
 
The coolest thing about the exchange is that we ate at the Bundy's house that night.....yes he is related to Ted Bundy! Okay just kidding. But he had me going for awhile! But they are a really awesome family that is doing amazing things for the sisters in that ward! Seriously why we were there they said, "So who can we have come in our house this week to be taught!" Who says that?!?! Anyway I want to be a family like them!
 
Also this week I gave the training and district meeting. I think it went really good. I just want to say that I love the Spirit so much! The Spirit was definitely helping in that situation, so I am grateful that I have the gift of the Holy Ghost!
 
Another crazy thing that happened this week is we found out that we are going to have to move out of our members home. That is sad! Their son is moving in with his wife and their two kids, they are moving into the basement where we live. So now we are in the process of looking for apartments! So that is pretty crazy, and really stressful! But we will be able to find a place soon hopefully! We just have to be out by March 29th!
 
Our investigator from Rolfe didn't come to church yesterday because he is sick, but hopefully next week he will come!
 
Also today is my 11 month mark. Kind of crazy to think that I have been out 11 months! Missions just fly by!
 
I just want you all to know that I have a very strong testimony of the Book of Mormon. It is so true! I love every morning when I get an hour to study out of it! What is so great about the Book of Mormon is the fact that it is tailored to each of us individually! I challenge you all to think about the last time you opened the Book and Mormon and read. I promise that if you do so you will come to know of the truthfulness of it. You will come to know that Joseph Smith was a Prophet and you will come to know your Savior at a more personal level!
I Love you all, and I still like letters.....so you should send me some if you love me hahaha!
 
Love Sister Missy Bevan
This is Bianca...I love her, and we were matching!!!! She is a Young Women in the ward!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment