My MIssion's Temple

My MIssion's Temple
So excited to be able to go to this temple!!!!

A Sister Missionary Blog

My photo
Des Moines, Iowa
A sister on her journey to Iowa
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 24, 2014

"I used to be disgusting....like eh?"-Sister Batty "You used to be disgusting like ME?!"-Sister Bevan

So Fort Dodge is crazy! This week I witnessed a fight between kids.....on the play ground! It was intense! They were literally punching each other. Then the teacher came out and stopped it before we could! But that was good! Also on Saturday I had to call the cops. That was intense. We were driving back from Rolfe (visiting Damian who is our baptism date) and there was a guy swerving on and off the road so bad. The right side of his car was smashed too. So I called the cops. Apparently he was having some medical problem. But the three cops came and took care of him. So that was good!
 
I have decided that I love when investigators pray for the first time. It is always the most inspiring prayers. They are just so real like. You can tell that they are actually talking to our father in Heaven. It has made me decided that I need to actually converse with my Father in Heaven. That is the way he wants me to talk to him.
 
Also exciting news...we will be moving tomorrow to our new apartment! YAY!!!!! But it is also transfer week. So I don't know if I will be leaving or not yet. So stay tuned for next week. If I haven't been transferred then I will give you that address next week.
 
We were able to get a new investigator this week. She is great and it is a very good potential for a family! So that is always exciting! Damian is doing great! He is going to quit smoking so he can be baptized! He came to church again...that is three times! He is just doing so wonderfully! We taught him the law of Chastity and he goes I know EXACTLY what that is and you do not have to worry. Man he is just so prepared. It is crazy! But I am looking forward to April 13th!
 
I don't know what the deal is but the guys here just LOVE my creepy smile. I have had a lot of guys been hitting on my lately. It is insane. All I do is smile all creepy like at them and they fall over. So this week I am going to attach a picture of my smile I do...that way you can see what the people here love so much haha!
 
 
Well I love you all so much. It is so crazy to think that in two weeks I will be at my year mark. Time flies when you are having fun!
 
Love Sister Missy Bevan

No comments:

Post a Comment