My MIssion's Temple

My MIssion's Temple
So excited to be able to go to this temple!!!!

A Sister Missionary Blog

My photo
Des Moines, Iowa
A sister on her journey to Iowa
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 23, 2014

"please send me a decent one!"-Lonnie Young

So big news...I got transferred to Boone Iowa! I love it here it is a nice small town so we will get to do a lot of walking which I am excited for! I replaced Elder Bevan here so that is hilarious! But my companion is Sister Hosteenez! I love her! She is great! 
Cool fact about Boone....it was the first ward here in Iowa! President Benson came to this ward and said that it could never close. So that is really cool right?!?! Boone is also about 70 miles away from Fort Dodge so I am super close!!! :) I love it! 

We get to go to girls camp tomorrow so that will be an awesome way to spend my birthday. I love girls camp. We are going to teach them how to have companion study. It is the Cedar Rapids stake! Super excited! 

Funny thing. Sister Kissner got transferred to Macomb! How funny is that?!?!?!?!? It makes me laugh. I also because a great grandma on thursday. I am so old! 

So the quote was when Lonnie was praying at the end of my last lesson with him. I told him I was getting transferred so he prayed that a decent missionary would come in. Man I love Lonnie! 

But this week was a really good one! I am excited to be here in Boone though...it is going to be full of miracles!!! Well I love you all and miss you a lot! See you in about 4 months!!!!!

Love Sister Missy Bevan


​Behind me is where we live...and this is where we get our water hahaha! :) 
​

No comments:

Post a Comment