
| From: | Melissa Bevan (melissa.bevan@myldsmail.net) This sender is in your contact list. |
| Sent: | Mon 6/16/14 10:39 AM |
| To: | Amanda Prince Bevan (mango88lee@yahoo.com); Brandon :) (brandon9211@yahoo.com); Cassie Pantel (cmpantel@gmail.com); David Bevan (dbevan56@hotmail.com); JANICE AYERS (janice_ayers@yahoo.com); Jeff (jeffbevan@hotmail.com); Joey Ropolo (j.ropolo@hotmail.com); Kristilyn Gelder (kristilyn.ctr@gmail.com); Kurtis Koch (kurtis.koch@gmail.com); Manda (Amanda.Ropolo@hotmail.com); Mommy (bevan17@msn.com); Nick & Gentry Coats (nickgentrycoats@gmail.com); Nicole (Nicole.Koch@hotmail.com); Sister Berg (lberg@myldsmail.com); Tony Roberts (toro361@gmail.com); Blog (missy.bevan.sistermissionary@blogger.com) |
Alright so this week......Monday I was sick we spent the day going to the doctors to figure out what was wrong with me. I thought it was strep...they put me on antibiotics. So Monday night we had to stay in.
Tuesday we went out. We did a lot of finding which was super successful. We were able to find a lot of potentials which was great and we were able to set up return appointments with people for the weekend. Super positive about things. I still felt terrible but it felt good to get out and work. Tuesday night we went in early because I was just really struggling. There appeared blisters on my hands and feet.
Then Wednesday we went out and worked. I was in a lot of pain. Not fun. More blisters appeared on my hands and feet. The chiropractor told me it was probably just strep rash. Well there got to be more and more. But Wednesday we taught Lonnie......OH MY GOODNESS HE IS DOING SO GOOD! Since he has gotten the Holy Ghost he has been so much happier! He is cracking so much jokes too! I love it! He is my pride and joy! So lucky that I was able to be counted worthy to teach him. Also on Wednesday we dropped Tammy which was sad. But she needed to be dropped. Seed was planted. By 7 that night I had big blisters on my hands and feet. So we called a doctor who just moved into the ward like two weeks ago. He goes...."you have hand foot and mouth disease! You are super contagious. Whatever you do, do not come visit my family!" Ummmmm excuse me....I have what?! I have to do what?! So we called the mission nurse and she goes you are NOT allowed to leave until next Monday. So no church or anything. So Wednesday night until this morning I was not able to leave the apartment and do missionary work. It was the worst! Try being a mission for 14 months going out everyday then being told you have to stay in your apartment for 5 days not doing anything. I watched all the church movies we had....each at least 3 times. Took naps and worked out a lot. (Nicole you should be really proud!) I worked out a total of three and a half hours a day. It was great! Oh and we watched the mail lady everyday....each day she forgot to put stuff in our mailbox though, so that was disappointing. However yesterday was rough....my blisters were gone and we didn't want to be in the apartment anymore so we took a Sunday drive out to the cornfield to take a picture haha! We are rebels! But now I am free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because I wasn't allowed to go out we have district meeting broadcast to us via our cell phone. That was fun haha! Seriously...I hope that it never happens to anyone ever on their mission. It was the pits. But now I am out and about and ready to convert everyone!
But yeah this week wasn't very exciting or anything. I could tell you about what I did each day...but you would just be bored. So I won't make you suffer through that pain! But I am good now! My throat still hurts a little but I am good! Don't worry about me!
Transfers are also this week....I haven't heard anything yet...but I am sure that I will get transferred. So if you desire to send me mail and haven't sent it already then send it to the mission home. I think you should all have the desire to send me mail! Here is the mission home address so you have no excuses haha!
8515 Douglas Avenue Suite 19
Urbandale, Iowa 50322
Stay tuned to see what happens with me and transfers! I love you all and miss you! :)
Love Sister Missy Bevan

No comments:
Post a Comment